Sunday, April 29, 2012

the 1st day

Because my 1st day was a return trip, I was able to complete the trip on battery only.  I enjoyed the displays, every piece of information available. Pairing my blue tooth phone and adding my call list for true hands free calling was possible while driving without written instructions. Voice prompts were clear. The navigation system was both easy and accurate. I immediately fell in love with the comfort of the seat, the fit of the arm rest, the visibility both with mirrors and the proximity detection/back up camera. I felt very "at home."

That evening, I picked up my husband to take him to dinner. Lee's a big guy. We moved the seat back, he jumped in, plenty of leg room to move the seat forward. He remarked that the seating was comfortable and was impressed with the information available. Backing out of the very dark parking lot was a snap with the camera and sensors. Because the car had not been driven in the way I would be driving, the avg MPG at that point was "250+" I wouldn't see that number again for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment